Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Latest Creations....


I have been SO bored lately. I have a great job, from home, it just gets lonely being home while the kids are at school. I told Josh I need a job or I need a new hobby (or 2 or 3..I like t stay busy)....considering there aren't too many jobs that are the same schedule as when the girls are in school, for now, I am looking for some new hobbies....
This month some friends and I started a craft day. We are going to try and have it once a month. This month we made flower clips. Well, Madi heard this and got so excited, so yes, she was invited. She had a birthday party for a friend and wanted to give her a homemade gift. So here is our project (which, I have to say, turned out AWESOME!)



This is one that Madi actually designed herself...I have to say one of my favorites!
All the bows she gave away.....

The cutest flower clip/bow holder! Turned out ADORABLE!!!!



The finished product!! So cute! I'll take pics of the rest of the clips we made! We had to make some for ourselves of course!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you failed to mention that your most awsome sister is your inspiration for these cutest ever bow holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute... I need to learn to make these.. It's just getting the motivation.. can I have some of yours? Oh can I also have a job (paid) from home? HAHA

    ReplyDelete